AEW Full Gear Results
Saturday, November 7, 2020
From Daily’s Place in Jacksonville, Florida
Welcome to our live coverage of AEW Full Gear. Coverage will begin at 8 PM ET. We’ll have full results here at WrestlingNews.com.
“The Buy-In” Pre-Show Results:
Pre-Show) Serena Deeb beat Allysin Kay to retain the NWA Women’s Championship. Deeb made Kay tap out in the Serenity Lock.
Main Card Results:
1) Kenny Omega beat “Hangman” Adam Page to win the AEW Eliminator Tournament and earn a shot at the AEW World Championship. The finish saw Omega hit the One Winged Angel and pin Page for the win. This was a good match, my only complaint was it could have gone longer.
2) Orange Cassidy beat John Silver. Cassidy hit the Beach Break followed by the pinfall. After the match, Taylor and Trent came out to celebrate.
3) Darby Allin beat Cody Rhodes w/Arn Anderson to win the TNT Championship. After the match, Cody dropped to one knee and presented Allin with the belt. Taz got on the house mic and said he was going to vomit. He congratulated Allin and told Cody to take his ass to the back. Brian Cage and Ricky Starks attacked Allin from behind. Starks and Cage picked up the belt until Taz took it. Cage continued his attack on Allin. Will Hobbs finally chased the heels away.
4) Hikaru Shida beat Nyla Rose to retain the AEW Women’s Championship. Shida used knee strikes and followed it with the pin to retain the title.
5) “The Young Bucks” Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson beat “FTR” Dax Harwood and Cash Wheeler to win the AEW Tag Titles. Matt pinned Cash Wheeler after a superkick.
6) Matt Hardy beat Sammy Guevara in an Elite Deletion match. Hardy hit Guevara with a chair shot to the head and pinned him for the victory.
Lance Archer was shown taking out someone in an alley while Jake Roberts looked on.
7) MJF beat Chris Jericho. Jake Hager showed up and attempted to give Jericho his bat. MJF laid down, the referee turned around and Jericho pleaded his innocence. This allowed for MJF to roll him up and pin him for the victory.
8) Jon Moxley beat Eddie Kingston in an “I Quit” Match to retain the AEW World Championship. Moxley made him quit with a bulldog choke with barbed wire around his neck.