Aug. 21, 2019 3:30 PM EDT Update: AEW announced on Twitter that Chris Jericho will compete on Episode No. 5. No opponent has been announced.
Original article: Jon Moxley will compete on the fourth episode of All Elite Wrestling’s weekly TNT series, the promotion has confirmed. The fourth episode will take place Wednesday, Oct. 23 from the Petersen Events Center in Pittsburgh, PA.
An opponent has not yet been announced for Moxley. It’s also confirmed he’ll “appear live” on the premiere AEW on TNT episode on Oct. 2 from Washington, D.C.
AEW has confirmed the following for the first five episodes of AEW on TNT:
Episode #1 on Oct. 2
Location: Capital One Arena in Washington, D.C.
– First AEW Women’s Champion will be crowned
– Cody Rhodes vs. Sammy Guevara
– Jon Moxley to appear live
– The Young Bucks & Kenny Omega vs. Chris Jericho & two mystery partners
Episode #2 on Oct. 9
Location: Agganis Arena in Boston, MA
– Jon Moxley vs. Shawn Spears
– AEW Tag Team Championship Tournament: The Young Bucks vs. Private Party
Episode #3 on Oct. 16
Location: Liacouras Center in Philadelphia, PA
– First AEW World Title defense: Chris Jericho or Adam Page vs. TBA
– First AEW Women’s Title defense
Episode #4 on Oct. 23
Location: Petersen Events Center in Pittsburgh, PA
– Jon Moxley in action against opponent TBA
– Semi-finals of AEW Tag Team Championship Tournament
Episode #5 on Oct. 30
Location: Charleston Coliseum in Charleston, WV
– No matches or segments announced