Britt Baker will not be able to compete at AEW Double or Nothing on Saturday.
Baker suffered what is believed to be a torn ACL on Wednesday’s Dynamite during a tag match. As a result, AEW has announced Baker is off the pay-per-view.
Kris Statlander, who was scheduled to face Baker, will now go one-on-one with Penelope Ford.
Double or Nothing is available on all major providers, B/R Live and FITE TV – 8/7c pic.twitter.com/xOU4vPSyqy
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) May 23, 2020
Below is the updated card:
AEW World Championship Match
– Jon Moxley (c) vs. Brodie Lee
AEW TNT Championship Match
– Cody vs. Lance Archer
No DQ/No Count-Out AEW Women’s Championship Match
– Nyla Rose (c) vs. Hikaru Shida
Casino Ladder Match for future AEW World Championship match
– Darby Allin vs. Colt Cabana vs. Orange Cassidy vs. Rey Fenix vs. Scorpio Sky vs. Kip Sabian vs. Frankie Kazarian vs. Luchasaurus vs. mystery entrant
Stadium Stampede Match
– The Inner Circle vs. The Elite
– MJF vs. Jungle Boy
– Penelope Ford vs. Kris Statlander
– Shawn Spears vs. Dustin Rhodes
Buy In Pre-Show #1 Contender’s Match
– Best Friends vs. Private Party