WWE has officially introduced a free version of the WWE Network.
On Monday, the company announced the free version will include:
- New shows including Raw Talk, streaming Monday nights each week immediately following Raw
- Groundbreaking original series including Monday Night War, Ride Along, Table for 3, Photo Shoot and Story Time
- Recent episodes of WWE’s flagship programs Monday Night Raw, Friday Night SmackDown and NXT
- Select historical WWE pay-per-views and NXT TakeOver events
- Weekly WWE highlights, Top 10, WWE’s The Bump, WWE Now, The Best of WWE and WWE Timeline
Raw Talk is returning tonight with Charly Caruso and Samoa Joe as the hosts. Raw Talk originally ran during the 2016-17 brand split era as a post-pay-per-view talk show for the red brand.
Click here for the official press release.