WWE has announced former NFL player and new signee Rob Gronkowski will host WrestleMania 36 this year, which is now set to take place across two nights at 7pm ET on Saturday, April 4th and Sunday, April 5th.
As previously noted, WrestleMania will now emanate from the WWE Performance Center in Orlando with only essential personnel in attendance.
More details will be announced when Gronkowski appears on this week’s Friday Night SmackDown.
The following matches have been confirmed to take place:
– Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Drew McIntyre
– Goldberg (c) vs. Roman Reigns
Raw Women’s Championship
– Becky Lynch (c) vs. Shayna Baszler
NXT Women’s Championship
– Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair
Last Man Standing Match
– Edge vs. Randy Orton
– John Cena vs. “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt
– AJ Styles vs. The Undertaker
– Kevin Owens vs. Seth Rollins