NXT UK held night one of their television tapings on Friday in Hull, England. It was confirmed during the tapings that NXT UK TakeOver: Blackpool will take place in January 2020.
Below are spoiler results:
– Trent Seven def. Kona Reeves. After, Eddie Dennis returned and faced off with Seven.
– A-Kid def. Jack Starz
– The Grizzled Young Veterans demanded an NXT UK Tag Team Title rematch against Gallus
– Ridge Holland def. Oliver Carter
– Piper Niven def. Jinny. Niven cut a promo on Kay Lee Ray. Toni Storm made the save when Jinny attacked Niven.
– Alexander Wolfe def. Ilja Dragunov. Gallus saved Dragunov after the match.
– Eddie Dennis def. Dreiss Gordon
– Noam Dar def. Ashton Smith
– Toni Storm def. Killer Kelly. Post-match, Kay Lee Ray attacked Storm until Niven made the save. Storm blew off a handshake from Niven.
– The Hunt def. The Outliers (Dorian Mak & Riddick Moss)
– Jordan Devlin def. A-Kid. Tyler Bate watched from ringside.
– Joseph Conners def. Ligero and Travis Banks
– Imperium vs. Gallus & Ilja Dragunov in an 8-man match ended in double count-out after a huge brawl broke out. Tyler Bate took WALTER out with the Tyler Driver 97 to end the show.