NXT UK held night two of their television tapings on Saturday in Hull, England.
Click here for night one results.
Below are spoiler results for the final episodes before TakeOver:
– Dark match: The Hunt def. Saxon Huxley & Tyson T-Bone
– A contract signing takes place with Joe Coffey and WALTER
– Kay Lee Ray def. Isla Dawn. Ray, Toni Storm and Piper Niven cut promos and brawl. Sid Scala announces a triple threat for TakeOver.
– Eddie Dennis attacks Michael May before Trent Seven’s match
– Ridge Holland def. Jack Starz
– Mark Coffey & Wolfgang vs. Fabian Aichner & Marcel Barthel ends with The Grizzled Young Veterans trying to steal the Tag Team titles. Mark Andrews & Flash Morgan Webster come out to brawl. A 4-way Ladder Match is set for TakeOver.
– Kenny Williams & Amir Jordan def. Sam Stoker & Lewis Howley
– Eddie Dennis tells Trent Seven he’ll see him at TakeOver
– Jinny def. Amale. Jazzy Gabert attacks Amale against Jinny’s orders.
– Tyler Bate def. Noam Dar. Jordan Devlin and Bate have a confrontation.
– Dave Mastiff def. Kona Reeves
– Toni Storm tries to apologize to Piper Niven, but Niven head-butts Storm.
– Kassius Ohno def. Ligero
– Ashton Smith & Oliver Carter def. The Outliers
– No DQ Match: Ilja Dragunov def. Alexander Wolfe
Based on the taping results, here’s a look at the rumored TakeOver: Blackpool II card for Jan. 12th, 2020:
- Joe Coffey vs. WALTER (c) – UK Championship
- Piper Niven vs. Toni Storm vs. Kay Lee Ray (c) – UK Women’s Championship
- Mark Andrews & Flash Morgan Webster vs. Grizzled Young Veterans vs. Imperium vs. Gallus (c) – UK Tag Team Championship Ladder Match
- Eddie Dennis vs. Trent Seven
- Possible: Tyler Bate vs. Jordan Devlin