Tessa Blanchard will return to the ring at a Warrior Wrestling event on September 12. In the main event, Blanchard will defend her Warrior Wrestling Women’s Championship against Kylie Rae.
This is Blanchard’s first major appearance since leaving Impact Wrestling on bad terms earlier this summer. Blanchard was the reigning Impact World Champion before Slammiversary, where she was slated to defend in a five-way. Impact opted to strip her and part ways as the two could not come to an agreement leading up to the pay-per-view, which aired after or around the time Blanchard’s contract was up.
Tessa, who recently married Daga in Mexico, is a free agent and has garnered interest from other companies such as WWE and AEW. It remains to be seen what her next move is aside from competing on the independent scene again.
Other Impact and AEW stars will also compete on the September 12 Warrior Wrestling card:
- Kylie Rae vs. Tessa Blanchard (c) for the Warrior Wrestling Women’s Championship
- Brian Cage vs. Alex Zayne
- TJP vs. Alex Shelley
- The Rascalz vs. Myron Reed, Chris Bey & Jordan Oliver
- Thunder Rosa vs. Kimber Lee
- Dan The Dad vs. Elayna Black
- Joey Janela vs. Warhorse
- Daga vs. Isaias Velasquez
- Tom Lawlor vs. Kevin Ku