Bet Online has updated the latest betting odds for The Horror Show at Extreme Rules. Keep in mind these can be accurate but the highest degree of accuracy is seen once the “smart money” is in on the day of the event. The current odds are as follows:
TBD Match for the WWE Championship
– Drew McIntyre -2000 favorite over Dolph Ziggler +700
Singles match for the WWE Raw Women’s Championship
– Asuka (c) -300 favorite over Sasha Banks +200
Singles Match for the WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship
– Bayley (c) -600 favorite over Nikki Cross +350
Wyatt Swamp Fight
– Bray Wyatt -170 favorite over WWE Universal Champion Braun Strowman +130
Singles Match for the WWE United States Championship
– Apollo Crews (c) -420 favorite over MVP +260
Eye for an Eye match
The match can only be won when one competitor extracts an eye of their opponent.
– Seth Rollins -170 favorite over Rey Mysterio +130
The Horror Show at Extreme Rules will take place Sunday, July 19, 2020 from the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida. We’ll have exclusive live coverage here at WrestlingNews.com beginning at 7 PM ET/4 PM PT.