WWE tends to feature multi-man gimmick matches at their Saudi Arabia pay-per-view events, and that trend will continue later this month at Super ShowDown.
It was announced during Raw that a Tuwaiq Trophy Gauntlet Match will go down with Andrade, Bobby Lashley, Erick Rowan, AJ Styles, R-Truth, and Rusev confirmed to compete.
— WWE (@WWE) February 11, 2020
The bout will run as a traditional gauntlet match where superstars go one-on-one and eliminate each other until there’s one man standing. The winner will receive the trophy.
Below is the updated Super ShowDown card for Feb. 27th:
– Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Ricochet
– “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Goldberg
SmackDown Tag Team Championship
– The New Day (c) vs. The Miz & John Morrison
Steel Cage Match
– Roman Reigns vs. King Corbin
Tuwaiq Trophy Gauntlet Match
– Andrade, Bobby Lashley, Erick Rowan, AJ Styles, R-Truth, Rusev & others to compete