WWE Survivor Series Results
Sunday, November 22, 2020
From the ThunderDome at Amway Center in Orlando, Florida
1) The Gobbledy Gooker pinned a distracted R-Truth to win the WWE 24/7 Championship.
2) The Miz won a dual-brand battle royal. In addition to Miz, the match featured Rey Mysterio, Murphy, Dominik Mysterio, John Morrison, Jeff Hardy, Ricochet, Elias, Kalisto, Shelton Benjamin, Cedric Alexander, Dolph Ziggler, Robert Roode, Chad Gable, Shinsuke Nakamura, Humberto Carrillo and Apollo Crews. Dominik Mysterio appeared to have won but Miz was never actually eliminated. He came in the ring and eliminated Mysterio and the announce team showed footage of Miz going under the ropes.
Main Card Results:
1) “Team Raw” AJ Styles (w/Omos), Keith Lee, Sheamus, Braun Strowman and Riddle vs. “Team Smackdown” Jey Uso, Kevin Owens, Seth Rollins, King Corbin and Otis in a Survivor Series elimination match. Seth Rollins was eliminated first by Sheamus. Kevin Owens was eliminated by AJ Styles. King Corbin was eliminated by Riddle. Otis was eliminated by Braun Strowman. Keith Lee finished the match by hitting a Spirit Bomb on Uso and pinning him for the victory. AJ Styles, Braun Strowman, Keith Lee, Sheamus, and Riddle all survived to win the match for Team Raw.
2) WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions “The Street Profits” Montez Ford and Angelo Dawkins beat WWE Raw Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods in a non-title match. Dawkins and Ford hit a Blockbuster on Woods followed by the pin for the win. This was a good match but at the end of the day, the winner is irrelevant. Both teams looked good but the winner is not awarded anything other than “brand supremacy” bragging rights.
3) WWE United States Champion Bobby Lashley w/MVP, Cedric Alexander and Shelton Benjamin beat WWE Intercontinental Champion Sami Zayn. Zayn tapped out in the Hurt Lock to go over in the non-title match.
4) WWE Smackdown Women’s Champion Sasha Banks beat WWE Raw Women’s Champion Asuka. Banks rolled Asuka up after she ran the ropes to steal the win. This was an outstanding match.
R-Truth won the WWE 24/7 Championship back from the Gobbledy Gooker in a backstage segment.
5) “Team Smackdown” Bianca Belair, Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan, Bayley and Natalya vs. “Team Raw” Nia Jax, Shayna Baszler, Lana, Lacey Evans and Peyton Royce in a Survivor Series elimination match. Bayley was eliminated by Peyton Royce. Peyton Royce was eliminated by Natalya. Natalya was eliminated by Lacey Evans. Ruby Riott was eliminated by Shayna Baszler. Lacey Evans was eliminated by Liv Mogan. Liv Morgan was eliminated by Nia Jax. Shayna Baszler was eliminated by disqualification. Lana was the sole survivor.
6) WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns beat WWE Champion Drew McIntyre. Jey Uso ran out to assist but McIntyre fought him off. The distraction allowed for Reigns to hit a low blow. Uso followed with a superkick, all without a referee as Reigns had bumped him. Reigns hit a Superman punch and followed it with a guillotine choke. Another referee ran out. McIntyre ending up falling to the mat and Reigns was declared the winner. The match was great and sets up a potential Wrestlemania main event between the two champions.
Vince McMahon came out and introduced The Undertaker. Undertaker cut a brief promo and stated the time has come to let the Undertaker rest in peace. He tipped his cap, dropped down to one knee and posed. A Paul Bearer hologram appeared in the ring holding out the urn and his voice could be heard. The bell tolled and Undertaker’s music played. The light show on the ThunderDome was amazing. Taker made the throat slash gesture and then made his way to the stage. He lifted up his fist and went to the back.