All Elite Wrestling’s All Out pay-per-view is projected to have done between 100,000 and 110,000 buys, according to reports.
The show, which took place last Saturday, featured Jon Moxley retaining the AEW World Championship over MJF in the main event. It vaulted Dynamite’s viewership back over one million viewers on TNT.
Below are projected buy rate numbers for all AEW PPVs:
- AEW Revolution on 2/29/20: 100,000–105,000 buys
- AEW Double or Nothing on 5/23/20: 115,000–120,000 buys
- AEW Full Gear on 11/09/19: 90,000-100,000 buys
- AEW All Out on 8/31/19: 101,000 buys
- AEW Double or Nothing on 5/29/19: 109,000–113,000 buys