All Elite Wrestling has announced MJF will be addressing “the state of the industry” on this week’s episode of Dynamite.
Maxwell Jacob Friedman, better known as MJF, beat Griff Garrison on last week’s Dynamite.
The following is also confirmed for this week’s show on TNT:
- Cody Rhodes vs. Warhorse for the TNT championship
- Diamante vs. Hikaru Shida
- Darby Allin and Jon Moxley vs. Ricky Starks & Brian Cage in a Tornado Tag match
- Best Friends, Orange Cassidy, Luchasaurus & Jungle Boy vs.The Inner Circle
- Kenny Omega & Hangman Page vs. Dark Order for the AEW Tag Team Championship
BREAKING NEWS@The_MJF will appear on Dynamite this Wednesday, to address the state of the industry.
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) July 27, 2020
Stay tuned to WrestlingNews.com for all of the news and updates leading into AEW Dynamite. We will also have complete results after the show is over.