New Japan Pro Wrestling has revealed the competitor that caused Night 11 of their Summer Struggle Tour to be canceled moments before showtime had negative antigen/antibody tests in their test taken immediately after it was discovered they had a fever.
The show on Sunday, August 16, 2020 in Shizuoka will go on as planned. This show has six confirmed matches and will take place in Twin Messe Shizuoka. Confirmed bouts are as follows:
- Ryusuke Taguchi & Satoshi Kojima vs. Gabriel Kidd & Yuya Uemura
- Yota Tsuji, Tomoaki Honma & Yuji Nagata vs. YOSHI-HASHI, Tomohiro Ishii and Hirooki Goto
- BUSHI & Shingo Takagi vs. El Deperado & Minoru Suzuki
- Master Wato, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Kota Ibushi & Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Yoshinobu Kanemaru, Zack Sabre Jr. and Taichi
- SHO, Toru Yano and Kazuchika Okada vs. Jado, Gedo and Yujiro Takahashi in a six-man tag match
- Hiromu Takahashi, SANADA and Tetsuya Naito vs. The Bullet Club’s Taiji Ishimori, Dick Togo and EVIL in a six-man tag match main event
We’ll have complete results here at WrestlingNews.com.