Here are stats on every title change that occurred at WrestleMania 36:
– Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross are now the first two-time WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions with their win over The Kabuki Warriors. It’s also interesting to note Bliss & Cross beat the team that beat them 181 days prior.
– Alexa Bliss is now the third most-decorated Women’s Champion in WWE history with seven title reigns.
– Braun Strowman won his first Universal Championship from two-time champion Goldberg. Braun is the eighth person to hold the title. Their match is now the shortest Universal Title match in WrestleMania history at 2:10.
– Charlotte Flair is now the second two-time NXT Women’s Champion, with the first being Shayna Baszler. This is Flair’s twelfth title reign in WWE.
– Drew McIntyre defeated Brock Lesnar to become the first Scottish-born WWE Champion. This is McIntyre’s first WWE World Championship and his fifth title in the company.
Other WrestleMania 36 stats:
- Edge vs. Randy Orton was the longest on the card at nearly 40 minutes
- Braun Strowman vs. Goldberg was the shortest at just over 2 minutes
- Charlotte Flair vs. Rhea Ripley was the longest women’s match on the card at just over 20 minutes
- More babyfaces won matches than heels